The admission to Undergraduate Programs is done through JEE Mains. The JEE-Mains qualified candidates are admitted to UG program through Centralized Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) and Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) following the reservation policy of Government of India.
IIIT Tiruchirappalli offers the following two Undergraduate Programs :
- Computer Science and Engineering (4 years, Bachelor of Technology)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (4 years, Bachelor of Technology)
IIIT Tiruchirappalli offers the following two Postgraduate Programs:
- Computer Science and Engineering (2 years, Masters of Technology)
- VLSI Systems (2 years, Masters of Technology)
IIIT Tiruchirappalli offers Ph.D programs in the following Departments.
- Computer Science and Engineering Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, IoT, Cloud Computing, Medical Image Processing and allied areas
- Electronics and Communication Engineering VLSI Design, Wireless Communication, Micro & Nano Electronics, Compact Modeling & Simulation and allied areas
- Mechanical Engineering Additive Manufacturing, Powder Metallurgy, Smart Materials, Energy storage materials
- Science and Humanities
- Physics Optoelectronic Materials & Devices, Fiber optics, Plasmonics, Semiconductor heterostructures
- Mathematics Fluid Dynamics
- Economics Health Economics, Health Technology Assessment, Global issues in health and development
- English Applied Linguistics, Indian Writing in English